Camouflage all manner of sins with full coverage – plus SPF!
FREE Superfood Face Tint
Purchase any two full-price products and add a FREE Superfood Face Tint of your choice. Valued at $26.99.
We read your mind: Enter certified natural and organic Super-Camo Foundation, clean yet heavy-duty makeup for skin that doesn’t always behave or tends to easily flush.
Its certified organic Aloe Vera base is supercharged with Turmeric to calm, soothe, and help clear your complexion, improving skin clarity and reducing redness. Meanwhile skin-firming superfood Oligolin™ (Flaxseed) tones, plumps, and hydrates – and that’s clinically proven.
The cruelty-free, vegan, youth-boosting natural foundation offers SPF 15 to help protect against sun damage both indoors and out. Plus, it’s super buildable so you can achieve your perfect medium to full level of coverage.
How to use
How to use
- LWLetitia W.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper-Camo FoundationI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone FairSkin Type DrySkin Concern Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Dehydration, Sun DamageProduct Highlights Easy Application, Natural Ingredients, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy go-to foundation!
Absolutely love this.. good coverage whilst not being too thick. I also find it hard to get a pale enough one for my skin tone and this suits me great!
- JRJennifer R.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper-Camo FoundationI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Minimise Pores, Redness, Fine Lines + WrinklesProduct Highlights Quality Finish, Excellent Coverage, Minimise Pores, Longwearing, Natural IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFlawless
This give amazing coverage and a flawless finish. Many people comment on my skin in this foundation.
- LQLulu Q.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper-Camo FoundationI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Acne + Blemishes, Ageing, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Uneven SkintoneProduct Highlights Great Results, Matches Skin Tone, Lightweight, Skin Feels Great, Easy ApplicationRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoMacadamia
I originally bought this in Cashew but it was a little too dark for me. I really wanted a creamy formula that was good for my skin and had great coverage for those mornings I’m running late (most of them) but don’t want to front the world with a bare face, so after some research I decided to give the Macadamia a go.
(Side note, I wish this website carried the descriptions of each colour but as it doesn’t I had to google and find it for sale on an external site for that info.)
I have warm medium skin with peachy yellow undertones, and it’s more light medium during the winter months. This is a perfect colour match, and Cashew will be great for summer. It feels good for my skin, lightweight and the coverage is fantastic (a little goes a long way!)
Loses 1 star because it can go quite shiny unless I layer powder or mineral foundation on top. My skin is combination oily so I’m used to this, but if it could be matte that would be game changing for me. Otherwise, very happy with this ☺️
- TTTailem T.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper-Camo FoundationI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Uneven SkintoneProduct Highlights Easy Application, Natural Ingredients, Lightweight, Excellent CoverageRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this foundation!
Smooth, easy to apply, great colour match, light and velvety on the skin but with good coverage.
- KTKatrina T.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper-Camo FoundationI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concern Dehydration, Redness, Fine Lines + WrinklesProduct Highlights Quality Finish, Organic Ingredients, Excellent Coverage, Easy Application, Skin Feels GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHighly Recommended
Great colour for my skin as I find it hard to match my skin tone. It has a lovely natural dewy finish. Highly recommend