Dew Drop Hydrating Serum
Calm, soothe and intensely quench skin with this gentle tonic.
Brightening and calming with a lightweight texture, Dew Drop Hydrating Serum is certified cruelty-free and truly suitable for all skin types.
Its natural vegan formula is supercharged with a concentration of skin-loving superfoods including Aloe Vera to soothe and heal, Nori Extract to reduce sensitivity and lock in moisture, plus WildBerry Harvest™, which is clinically proven to intensely hydrate.
Whether you have dry or oily skin, this water-based hydrating serum will quench and revitalise your complexion. Your first port of call on clean, dry skin, and perfect under moisturiser, Dew Drop really is The One.
How to use
Shipping & returns
FREE Standard shipping if your Order value is over $50*
FREE Shipping if your Order value is over $150*
Standard: 3-7 business days
Express: 1-4 business days
Your Order is shipped from Melbourne with Australia Post & these times may vary. Currently we do not ship internationally.
See more Shipping info here
Returns & Refunds
See our returns policy here
- RTRobyn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveSkin Concern Dehydration, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Ageing, RednessProduct Highlights Easy Application, Natural Ingredients, Hydrating, Skin Feels Great, LightweightRated 5 stars1 month agoLove love love this product.
It is soft and smooth and is great under your daily oil or moisturiser for that extra hydration. I have sensitive skin and this product feels lovely on my skin with no irritation.Was this helpful?
- LNLauren N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone FairSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dehydration, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Uneven Skintone, Ageing, DermatitisProduct Highlights Easy Application, Natural Ingredients, Great Results, Hydrating, Skin Feels GreatRated 5 stars1 month agoSo hydrating!
Love this serum I’ve been using it for over a year now and my dry skin is so much more hydrated I absolutely love it!Was this helpful?
- KSKelli S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Dehydration, Ageing, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Uneven Skintone, Sun DamageProduct Highlights Excellent Coverage, Natural Ingredients, Minimise Pores, Skin Feels Great, Good ValueRated 5 stars1 month agoDew Drop Hydrating Serum
Dew Drop Hydrating Serum is my daily go to. Perfect for me as I cannot use most face moisturises as they are too heavy and greasy for my combination skin. This is also great for after beach and pool trips, I use on my kids and husband too.Was this helpful?
- QSQuin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Redness, DermatitisProduct Highlights Natural Ingredients, Hydrating, Skin Feels Great, Good Value, Organic IngredientsRated 5 stars1 month agoDew Drop Hydrating Serum saved our lives!
My daughter has suffered from bad eczema ever since a toddler, and as soon as she tried this serum her skin had healed up! She's been using it for 6 mths now, although it hasn't gotten rid of eczema, it's certainly helped sooth her skin and it's lessens the itchiness/ redness. I highly recommend this product for people with dry skin.Was this helpful?
- SASonia A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone FairSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Ageing, Dehydration, Fine Lines + WrinklesProduct Highlights Quality Finish, Excellent Coverage, Hydrating, Skin Feels Great, SmoothingRated 5 stars1 month agoLove this
I won a 6 pack of these Raww products and love every single one but this is by far is my favourite, I had a dry spot on my face that comes every winter and usually goes in summer but last summer stubbornly stayed and my doctor started talking about cutting it out, I started adding 1 drop of this each night after my shower and within a few weeks it was completly gone! and hasnt come back at all this winter, my daughter just started using this aswell so Im here ordering more cause I never want to run out I love it so much and Im not a "product" person.Was this helpful?