Light Beam Radiance Serum
A gently resurfacing formula for smooth, glowing, even skin.
FREE Dry Shampoo
Spend $50 or more and receive a FREE Wow! Hair Dry Shampoo. Valued at $24.99.
This natural exfoliant uses fruit acid to dissolve rough patches – but it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin and everyday wear.
Boosted with certified vegan and cruelty-free superfoods, Light Beam’s heroes include Tropical Fruit Harvest™: a blend of Mango, Papaya and Pineapple. This wonder ingredient is rich in AHAs (natural exfoliating acids); the secret to a clean and gentle but effective way to renew the top layer of the skin and improve its texture. Meanwhile, Acai Berry helps to fade dark spots and pigmentation over time.
With a lightweight feel, this hydrating water-based serum lets your skin glow from within. Discover glowing radiance and a smooth, clear complexion with Light Beam Radiance Serum.
How to use
Shipping & returns
FREE Standard shipping if your Order value is over $50*
FREE Shipping if your Order value is over $150*
Standard: 3-7 business days
Express: 1-4 business days
Your Order is shipped from Melbourne with Australia Post & these times may vary. Currently we do not ship internationally.
See more Shipping info here
Returns & Refunds
See our returns policy here
- DTDasia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Acne + Blemishes, Dehydration, Fine Lines + Wrinkles, Puffiness, Uneven SkintoneProduct Highlights Organic Ingrediants, Great Results, Hydrating, Skin Feels Great, LightweightRated 5 stars1 year agoMakes my skin GLOW! 🖤
Amazing, can barely feel it on the skin after it’s dried. Has a very nice scent that isn’t too overpowering, overall smells fresh and natural. 🖤 my skin looks amazing almost immediately after application. I even bought two of these because I don’t want to run out 😂
- JKJulia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumSkin Type DrySkin Concern Dehydration, AgeingProduct Highlights Hydrating, Skin Feels Great, Lightweight, Great Results, Organic IngredientsWhere do you live?Rated 5 stars1 month agoRadiance Serum
Hydrating, feels amazing on the skin, subtle fragrance would definitely recommend
- JLJemma L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Rather not saySkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Acne + Blemishes, Uneven SkintoneProduct Highlights Easy Application, Natural Ingredients, Hydrating, Skin Feels Great, Good ValueRated 5 stars7 months agoLove it !!!
I love this product
I use it everyday in the morning and at night
Not too harsh on the skin but does exfoliate
- AAvaI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Skin Tone LightSkin Type DrySkin Concern Puffiness, DehydrationProduct Highlights Natural Ingredients, Hydrating, Lightweight, Skin Feels Great, Good ValueRated 5 stars8 months agoOBSESSED
I love how this serum feels and sinks into my skin, I have been using this serum since Christmas and I am obsessed with it. I have had trouble in the past finding a serum that smells feels and looks good but I am so happy with this product 10/10 recommend! (Ps I have dry skin so if you have oily skin you might find different results)
- NNessaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Acne + Blemishes, DehydrationProduct Highlights Natural Ingredients, Great Results, Hydrating, Skin Feels GreatRated 5 stars8 months agoGlow within 1.5 months!
I cannot fault this product, it is my favourite serum out of the two I alternate (Dew Drop). I love the ingredient list. I love the natural scent and colouring. Most of all, the AHA is not too harsh. I use it 24h after dermarolling and my skin did not throw a tantrum. Although gentle, it works very well to create the glow I have been after! My occasional pimple tend to linger on and although the lightening effect isn't too obvious, it has evened out my complexion. After trying all other products, this is the one that has given me the most results!